Nottingham Forest (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

A mate of mine does it with his missus on Instagram all the time. He pretends he’s spying on her while she pretends to be working on the laptop and singing really badly, then he’s laughing his head off (as if she can’t fucking hear him), films it and puts it on Intsta.

But the videos will get comments like “love these, so funny” “you catch her all the time, haha”

Very odd behaviour.

If anyone gets a chance, go look at the replays of the second Alvarez goal. He had no more than a balls space to hit it in too, bending it around the defender, whilst running across the box, and he did. Really, really, superb strike.

Don’t want to talk bad about Sterling, but he’s never scoring that goal.
I thought exactly the same…had very little target to aim at. That’s a very special talent indeed.

Absolutely superb performance that last night.

Strangely I felt a bit sorry for Forest, they were unlucky enough to catch us on a day where we showed we are the best team on the planet. There's no other team who can live with us when we play like that, it's just impossible.

I've not read every comment but I'm hoping those who were still mourning Sterling and Jesus will stop now. There's absolutely no comparison between Haaland and anyone else. It's very early days, but from what I've seen so far he will probably be one of the best players ever to have played for this club. I've never seen a player before who's very tall, big, strong, fast, skilful, agile, supreme anticipation and absolutely ice cold when finishing.

It's strange really as if it was any other player - say Kane - who'd got 9 in 5 I'd say it will definitely slip as he plays more games. However, with Haaland I think he's going to get at least 1 in 1 this season. He's just too good.

Haaland will rightfully get all the plaudits but the whole team played well. However, Alvarez looks like a phenomenal player as well - I really like the look of him. His workrate, feet and finishing look spot on. He seems to have a real desire about him as well and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him score 20 goals this season and no one even really talking about him because of Haaland.

I was pleased to see Stones back to his best - that pass to Cancelo was something that KdB would do! Shame nothing came of it. I honestly think if we can keep Dias and Stones fit for the season we'll win the lot.

Great result, even better performance - COME ON CITY!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.