Nottingham Forest (H) | Sat 23rd Sept | PL | Post Match Thread

See I'm not a ST holder myself but when chants like 'Come On City' and 'Blue Moon' ring around the ground I can't help but want to join it but it's a shame when the people next to you make you feel like you're the only one singing it so you refrain from singing it. I had people around me taking too many pictures and videos during the games of free kicks etc. Had a guy near me to me even recording the screen when the VAR decision went up for the red card (wtf?). I'll be getting a ticket closer to the singing section or the south stand next time. I was lucky enough to be in 308 for the Madrid semi last year and despite the fact I'm a bit scared of the height, I will never forget the atmosphere during that game. Also going to add that it's slightly annoying when people happily come in late and try and find the seat and obstruct your view of the game. Everyone has their reasons for being late and I respect that, but too many people do it for me.

I agree with what you said, I think it was a good win but we needed to go for the jugular after the second goal and score a third before half time. I don't know why but the game and atmosphere fell flat after the second goal went in for the remainder of the half. Again like you said, I felt once the red card happened and ederson's YC, it was very tense for me, but I also was a bit surprised that forest didn't do much. The crowd overall were good, heard 'Come on City' start in one of the blocks around the north stand at one point and thought it was quite classy. Also saw Pep rally the crowd and thought that helped too.
I have mutes all around me ,I just think fuck em, I get the section near me joining in when the Come on City starts up,pretty proud of myself, had one guy sat next to me saying " we don't sing around here. Well fuck you I do.

The opening 30 minutes Forest were chasing shadows. Both goals were real team goals.

Inconsistency of officials playing on when there is no advantage and not booking players, yet booking other times for needless things.

Even with 10 men and Forest having a lot of the ball they rarely threatened. A key 3pts all things considered.

Agreed. But still a bit amateurish to react the way he did, literally nothing to gain from doing it. Baffles me when players do it.

They are only human, and he must have been very wound up to react the way he did.

I'm sure Gibbs-White could tell you exactly what Rodri was reacting to.

- If you don't put yourself in the situation in the fist place then it won't happen.
- Rodri has so much credit in the bank, I don't see why this is an issue. If it happens a second time then it starts to ask questions.

They are only human, and he must have been very wound up to react the way he did.

I'm sure Gibbs-White could tell you exactly what Rodri was reacting to.

True but nothing he’s not heard before, no doubt. Part of me is glad he’ll have a break but wounded that includes the Arsenal away game.

His mentality, ability and leadership would’ve been absolutely vital.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.