Nottingham Forest (H) | Sat 23rd Sept | PL | Post Match Thread

He got booked for querying why the tackle on Haaland wasn’t a yellow and Akanji was. Of course there is no answer other than one team is refereed differently to the other.
I thought he'd got booked because he'd seen Forest move the ref's mark for the FK back a foot.

You sound like a rag to be honest. They probably belong in the premier league.

Don’t forget where we came from
A Rag? 51 years blue, Kippax blue. Why do they belong in the prem? History, crowd, Clough? sounds like the sentimental shit that rags/dippers thrive on. I sound like a rag? Yet you come up with a comment they probably belong. Probably? Can you not make make your mind up? You sound like a millennial snowflake to be honest. They have a style of football that is 20 years late. Look at Brighton for forward thinking attractive football, they belong in the prem. Forest, playing that shit do not.

I know where we came from because i was there!

Last edited:
A Rag? 51 years blue, Kippax blue. Why do they belong in the prem? History, crowd, Clough? sounds like the sentimental shit that rags/dippers thrive on. I sound like a rag? Yet you come up with a comment they probably belong. Probably? Can you not make make your mind up? You sound like a millennial snowflake to be honest. They have a style of football that is 20 years late. Look at Brighton for forward thinking attractive football, they belong in the prem. Forest, playing that shit do not.

I know where we came from because i was there!

Yes a rag. I think they belong in the premier league right now because they got promoted and worked their way back. You could go off history as well and they aren’t a small team at all. Same with clubs like Preston or Huddersfield.

‘Sooner they plummet to where they belong’ - to me that’s something a United fan would say about us. Arrogant and condescending. Not long along ago I’d say we were at a similar level.

Style of football - what do you expect? They aren’t going to play like us with the players they have. No shame in that. Unless you’re saying only teams that play amazing football belong in the top league?

You’ve clearly forgotten where we came from.

Yes a rag. I think they belong in the premier league right now because they got promoted and worked their way back. You could go off history as well and they aren’t a small team at all. Same with clubs like Preston or Huddersfield.

‘Sooner they plummet to where they belong’ - to me that’s something a United fan would say about us. Arrogant and condescending. Not long along ago I’d say we were at a similar level.

Style of football - what do you expect? They aren’t going to play like us with the players they have. No shame in that. Unless you’re saying only teams that play amazing football belong in the top league?

You’ve clearly forgotten where we came from.
Ok little fella, clearly a child.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.