Nottingham Forest (H) | Sat 23rd Sept | PL | Post Match Thread

All the tinfoil cap "everybody against us" here are so tiring. I get we are hard done by at times but ALWAYS BLAMING THE REF is such a poor look. We should fucking aspire not to be just like those other fan bases we laugh at because of this same behavior . Rodri got wound up and every single time that SHOULD BE a straight red. Rodri deserves the ire for being daft and unable to control himself. The ref is the ref... take it as given we likely aren't getting the calls and move on. So tiring to hear so call supporters crying and wetting their nappies about that which we already know. Grow a pair, or at least pretend as I realize at a certain age they don't work anymore.
You understand this is exactly the mindset the PL want fans to have, correct?

Because it allows them to operate without scrutiny or consequence.

It’s the apathy that all corrupt organisations work to cultivate.

First 20 minutes were excellent. The first goal came after 46 passes (2nd highest in PL history), the 2nd a great cross and header… The game was then over and we coasted til HT.

Rodri’s red card was very harsh and he got ‘done’ by that shit house Gibbs White; should have known better. I thought Gibbs White put his head to Rodri’s face, encouraging a response. On the radio they said it appeared that Forest were told at HT to ‘get into City, particularly Rodri as he was on a Yellow’.

The 2nd half showed we can defend as a team, all worked their bollocks off, including the figure of hate, Phillips. Erling should have scored from Ake’s cross, but he put a good shift in to win the game. Great rousing 2nd half from the fans too. Well done to everybody today.

According to the bbc football website….
His dismissal made City's task much harder on the day, and also means his side will be without him for the forthcoming matches against Wolves, Arsenal and Brighton.
Newcastle, Wolves & Arsenal

Rodri should've had the foul twice, well before the set to. Gibbs White was at him, with no intention of getting the ball.
Taylor let Forest get away with shit like that all afternoon both before and after the sending off.
I noticed that and shouted that it was a foul just before it kicked off as I couldn't believe Taylor didn't give it.
Reminded me of the worst refereeing performance I've ever seen which coincidentally was also the fake Altrincham fan v Chelsea in Pep's first season.
Coincidentally we had players sent off that day too after Taylor failed to control the match and let opposition players kick and foul with impunity safe in the knowledge that they'd get away with it.
He'll be having Sunday lunch with his Rag season ticket holding brothers tomorrow with high fives all round.
Gibbs-Shite is one cheating **** too, rolling around like he had been shot then recovered miraculously as soon as he realised Rodri was off.
Aren't referees supposed to caution players for simulation?
Watched it back and noticed Foden got a dig in the chest from Gibbs-Shite too.
He's an obnoxious twat with a face you would never get tired of smacking, fake hard man who shits the bed when anyone gives him a bit back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.