Nottingham Forest (H) | Sat 23rd Sept | PL | Post Match Thread

The whole Gibbs-White and Foden thing is odd also because they are best mates. GibbsWhite is godfather to young Ronnie. All round cluster fuck of a situation, I dont think I've ever seen Rodri that angry.

I have mutes all around me ,I just think fuck em, I get the section near me joining in when the Come on City starts up,pretty proud of myself, had one guy sat next to me saying " we don't sing around here. Well fuck you I do.
I was in the east stand block 106 and it was a superb atmosphere getting behind the lads , especially after the sending off it galvanised the whole stadium , there appears much more togertherness with the players clapping the fans at the final whistle appreciating the support.
Our stadium is becoming a fortress and our support is becoming a big part of this but, i know we attract a lot of tommy tourists at the champs league games , which is the main reason i dont go to them.

Interesting, great spot. Looks like one arm up from Phil and not Rodders
llLZbHQ.png

Last edited:
This isn't the first time Taylor has turned a City game into a bad tempered battle, complete with red card(s) ... and it won't be the last.
Everyone knows he dislikes City, and coming from Wythenshawe, he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near City (or United) games.
Yes but like many other people like myself who grew up in Wythenshawe we are massive Altrincham fans!!! His father and brother being rag season ticket holders is wholly incidental!!

This isn't the first time Taylor has turned a City game into a bad tempered battle, complete with red card(s) ... and it won't be the last.
Everyone knows he dislikes City, and coming from Wythenshawe, he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near City (or United) games.
Gets round it by claiming to support Altrincham and being affiliated to The Cheshire FA.

City Fans we’re Great today… lost my voice shouting and chanting again…
Taylor has no clue and isn’t fit to referee… why is he refereeing Manchester matches? Pogmol need to look into this… they won’t… this is why we need an independent body for football… with only City supporting this… Hope Forest get relegated… awful cheaty players…
Best thing City did today was the defending and changing play in second half… true team spirit…

Having watched the highlights again it looks to me that it was Foden too. All depends on whether City prefer to lose Phil rather than Rodders for those 3 games and appeal. TBH we need Rodders for the Arse game more than we need Phil IMHO.
BBC Sport "Rodri was shown a straight red for violent conduct after putting his hands around Morgan Gibbs-White's throat as they tangled near the corner flag, with VAR upholding referee Anthony Taylor's decision."

"Gibbs-White waited before throwing himself to the ground theatrically after they had clashed but, regardless of his reaction, Rodri deserved his fate for raising his hands and grabbing him around the neck."

Only one hand though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.