Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the sort of game we really should be winning at least 6-0. For some reason though that hardly ever seems to happen as refs/var and teams parking the bus and raising their games against us always happens.

So in reality I reckon a 2-0 win after a boring first half where Forest put everyone behind the ball and throw themselves in front of every shot. But they’ll tire and eventually we’ll get a breakthrough.

I’m so desperate for us to smash somebody 9 or 10 one game, but I doubt this will be it.
I'd want another 9-0 just to see what kind of press we get and how it compares with the write up from the recent one.

No chance we rest players for this , strongest team possible to keep our foot on the Dippers throats , we need to tighten our defence and a clean sheet and a couple of more goals for Haaland would be nice, and i wouldnt be surprised if the Dipshits to slip up against the undefeated Geordies ,

They were at home against Spurs, which meant they were going to give it more of a go. Expect them to be a bit tighter, away at the Champions. Still expect us to be too good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.