Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the sort of game we really should be winning at least 6-0. For some reason though that hardly ever seems to happen as refs/var and teams parking the bus and raising their games against us always happens.

So in reality I reckon a 2-0 win after a boring first half where Forest put everyone behind the ball and throw themselves in front of every shot. But they’ll tire and eventually we’ll get a breakthrough.

I’m so desperate for us to smash somebody 9 or 10 one game, but I doubt this will be it.
We should be beating another team 6 0? Wow

Forgot about the hilarious inflatable European cups which I'm sure the Forest fans will be sporting. Had a gander on their main fans forum, and I'm pretty sure they don't like us, one in particular calling us Abu Dhabi cheats FC. Hammer these please boys

Forgot about the hilarious inflatable European cups which I'm sure the Forest fans will be sporting. Had a gander on their main fans forum, and I'm pretty sure they don't like us, one in particular calling us Abu Dhabi cheats FC. Hammer these please boys
I am sure we will have to listen to their fans mocking us about not winning the CL. Hopefully, a few goals by Erling and they will soon shut up.

City hating tosser Chris Sutton has predicted that result for Wednesday night. Reverse psychology he's using I think
Tosser? Maybe, seeing as he's been predicting ridiculously big scores in at least one game every week since he started doing it.
City hating? He's had City winning all their games so far.

Last edited:
I would like to see us control the game and concede none. A three nil win with Haaland getting two, would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.