Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been in Tenerife for nearly 2 weeks, last day is Wednesday.

Watched us v palace in the City bar in Los Cristianos with my lad, and was great to meet the one and only Ricky Hatton in there with all his mates. Atmosphere was bloody great and got to meet a boxing hero at the same time

Had a proper laugh with all the fellow blues and celebrate a great comeback win

CTID

Been in Tenerife for nearly 2 weeks, last day is Wednesday.

Watched us v palace in the City bar in Los Cristianos with my lad, and was great to meet the one and only Ricky Hatton in there with all his mates. Atmosphere was bloody great and got to meet a boxing hero at the same time

Had a proper laugh with all the fellow blues and celebrate a great comeback win

CTID
I'll be over there myself in a few weeks, whereabouts in LC is that bar? I usually end up watching games in Taylors up the hill etc. but there's too many dippers for my liking lol!

One of my best mates is a Forest so we went to the FA Cup match in 2009, which was a disaster. Wayne Bridge introduced before the game, rested Ireland and Robinho and we were utter crap. Mark Hughes, it must be said, was a dreadful manager. This is our first meeting since.

Cooper plays decent football and his Swansea side gave us a real scare in the FA Cup a few years back, so I would expect to face a well coached side. This may well be a night for patience, they should keep the ball well.

Interesting to see how Lodi does for them, he could have been wearing blue if Atletico weren’t such messers. It also looks like our old friend Willy handball Boly could feature for them.

Pep has repeated all season that when we start to play every 3 days, Haaland is not going to start every game, Alvarez will play. Well that fixture congestion starts now and if you look at the games, the obvious one for Haaland to sit out is tomorrow? Wouldn’t want him benched for any CL game, any away game, nor Spurs. So if we take it as a given that he’s being rested at some point very soon, then I hope it’s v Forest. Don’t want him missing any of the others.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday. It will be interesting to see your comments after the game. We are work in progress but as usual with SC I am amazed at how quickly he has put a cohesive unit together. This game is probably too early for us but as usual we will be there in force and probably out sing you for the whole game!

I do believe Pep and SC will get on, interesting to see.

I’m having to miss it as I have an eye test with drops at 4.45 which means I’ll have blurred vision for a few hrs. An 8 pm start would have been better for me!
However it’s on BT so I’ll get to see it. Those of you who get there please give an extra loud cheer for me. :-) Especially when John Boy is on the pitch. *lol* couldn’t resist that.

The good news is that I put my seat on sale this morning when I gave in and admitted I wouldn’t be going and I’ve just had an email to say it’s sold already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.