Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my eyes we only have ourselves to blame for that mocking. We should have battered Chelsea in that final and I will never not be mad about it.
Yes we should have won it and there has much debate on here as to why we lost eg poor team selection . But I would rather focus on the future than the past.

Anyone know of a bar in Mallorca that will be showing the game? Ideally as close to Soller as possible, or Palma?

Would like to see Alvarez start. The dynamism of the front three completely changed when he came on against Palace. Long-term, I see him a certain starter in our attack.

Hi everyone,

I have pair tickets available for tomorrows fixtures. My wife and I will not be able to make it anymore and I hate it to go to waste.

Stand 121
Row L
Seat 572 & 573

Please message me if interested. Not trying to make any profits. Just trying to recoup cost.
Thanks!

Would like to see Alvarez start. The dynamism of the front three completely changed when he came on against Palace. Long-term, I see him a certain starter in our attack.
Totally agree, whilst the Forest set up will be setting their stall out to block Erling, throw the curve ball and start Julian, bring Haaland on middle second half.

Tosser? Maybe, seeing as he's been predicting ridiculously big scores in at least one game every week since he started doing it.
City hating? He's had City winning all their games so far.
His whole MO is to provoke debate using hyperbole.

He‘ll be on Talksport before we know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.