Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday. It will be interesting to see your comments after the game. We are work in progress but as usual with SC I am amazed at how quickly he has put a cohesive unit together. This game is probably too early for us but as usual we will be there in force and probably out sing you for the whole game!

I do believe Pep and SC will get on, interesting to see.
What do you make of your bizarre transfer window, how do you integrate potentially twenty new signings in to a team?

Think after loans returned etc they only had about 11 players. Might be wrong there but I don’t think they had a full squad of players from their promotion as they lost loads of them. Maybe a resident Forest fan can confirm.
Thanks, makes some sense then to buy a ton of players. Not so much if they go straight back down.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday. It will be interesting to see your comments after the game. We are work in progress but as usual with SC I am amazed at how quickly he has put a cohesive unit together. This game is probably too early for us but as usual we will be there in force and probably out sing you for the whole game!

I do believe Pep and SC will get on, interesting to see.
Out sing, possibly, out drink, no fucking way :-))

Could be a good game this, Alvarez may start and he looks a goalscorer, expect us to win this from 70 minutes on once forest have run out of legs.

Muffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.