Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you make of your bizarre transfer window, how do you integrate potentially twenty new signings in to a team?
We had too, 5 loanees went back and a number of our squad were not good enough for the PL. We have signed 18 up to now, 2 of those have immediately gone on loan. It is a brutal task in more ways than one but an interesting point is that SC won the U17 World Cup with a team he put together in a matter of weeks. We have already had three injuries and named kids in the first two games on the bench. The owner and his son are determined individual who wants success and know the cost of success in the PL is high. We start from a lower base than either Fulham or Bournemouth who both have had PL experience and therefore players plus parachute payments in the last two years.compared to your spend it is minuscule and we will have to continue to spend if we maintain our PL place.

I was so impressed by our performance against Spurs in certain areas. Our defence is missing one of the injured players and having Cook in although great for us last year means a serious lack of pace. Let us hope we can give a good account of ourselves and the experience enables us to learn quickly and become an established PL team.

Walker has been put in an awkward position to be fair. Put him back at right back or in the right off a back 3 and he’s superb
I like the feel of a back 3 with this team and Walker I think is more and more a better fit as the right side of that 3 vs. at RB especially if we are to keep any semblance of his legs and recovery pace this season with our lack of depth at fullback. We should have kept Kabore in the squad IMO.

Forgot about the hilarious inflatable European cups which I'm sure the Forest fans will be sporting. Had a gander on their main fans forum, and I'm pretty sure they don't like us, one in particular calling us Abu Dhabi cheats FC. Hammer these please boys
Fuck me that's embarrassing

First home game of the season due to the trains from Edinburgh being constantly cancelled at short notice

Have given ourselves 10 hours to get there
Fingers crossed

50 years ago it was still a decent City. Now its a crime ridden shit hole, very sad how things have changed. Football wise they have a Dyche clone who will send his players out to maim.

We had too, 5 loanees went back and a number of our squad were not good enough for the PL. We have signed 18 up to now, 2 of those have immediately gone on loan. It is a brutal task in more ways than one but an interesting point is that SC won the U17 World Cup with a team he put together in a matter of weeks. We have already had three injuries and named kids in the first two games on the bench. The owner and his son are determined individual who wants success and know the cost of success in the PL is high. We start from a lower base than either Fulham or Bournemouth who both have had PL experience and therefore players plus parachute payments in the last two years. Compared to your spend it is minuscule and we will have to continue to spend if we maintain our PL place.

I was so impressed by our performance against Spurs in certain areas. Our defence is missing one of the injured players and having Cook in although great for us last year means a serious lack of pace. Let us hope we can give a good account of ourselves and the experience enables us to learn quickly and become an established PL team.
Jog on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.