• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
------------------------Ederson--------------------
---------Walker------Stones-----Dias--------
Bernardo------------Rodri-----------------Gomez
-----------------KDB-------------Gundo-----------
-------------------Alvarez--Haaland-------------
I’d go with that team, agree Cancelo needs a rest, and bring on the bench from the Palace game to start. Maybe I’d rest Haaland and start with Palmer ( or maybe too risky for Pep) , in which case rest Haaland and start with Foden or Mahrez.

Rested lol hes played 4 games!
We’ve never rested Aguero before have we! I’m just going off what Pep said about him not always starting once we’re playing every 3/4 games. Look at the 3 fixtures after this! He’ll be starting them all so this is his one chance if he wants to rest him before then.

… I only think Haarland will be rested based on Peps interview lauding Alvarez, who to be fair he hussled and won back the ball several times on Saturday and good interchanges with Foden. We need to know we have alternatives upfront and this may the match to try them out!

As the old Maine Road terrace song used to go.....

"We hate Nottingham Forest
We hate Liverpool too.
We hate Man United
But City we love you".
(To the tune of Elgar's "Land of Hope and Glory") (Pomp and Circumstance March No.1 )

It went out of fashion as Forest dropped down the divisions, but now it becomes relevant again.
I'd love to hear it sung again, for old time's sake.
Wow, next we‘ll be singing ”We’ll drink a drink a drink to Colin the King”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.