Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that from back in the day, makes me smile. Are we reminiscing about the good old days? I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but we used to be quite good - won a couple of cups, we don’t like to talk about it though!
You had a good couple of guys in charge too, I think, somebody and Taylor?

Wonder how many Inflatable European cups the cunts will turn up with whilst thinking they are being original

It would be. With no WC for him there's potential it could be a record breaking season for him. I just think Pep wants to start Alvarez for a couple of games to see how he does. To me Forest is a low risk match to try it.
I agree, but there’s no reason they can’t both start. Tbh Foden has looked a bit out of sorts this season and I wouldn’t mind seeing Alvarez in the left and Bernie on the right

Few guarantees about tonight;

• Forest fans will wave inflatable european cups and think it fuckin hilarious.
• Forest fans will sing “champions of europe, youll never sing that”, even though most werent even
• Forest fans will sing “where were you when you were shit”, without seeing the irony that when we were shit we still got more than them
• we will beat them 5-0
Brent Di Cesare will be willing his team on, need to stuff em.

It would be. With no WC for him there's potential it could be a record breaking season for him. I just think Pep wants to start Alvarez for a couple of games to see how he does. To me Forest is a low risk match to try it.
No need to. Erling doesn’t look tired and Pep will take no PL opponents for granted. Alvarez will get loads of game time.

Reactions: mat
Really looking forward to 90 minutes of "champions of Europe you'll never sing that" from a bunch of fans all comfortably under the 60-70 age range you'd need to be to remember that happening. Hope we smash them and shut them up early.
Fucking hell mate I’m 54 and I remember it well enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.