Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of room they give Kane at times today will be suicide for them with our attacking play.

Still, they’ll be well up for this game. Back in the Premier League and playing us, that’s as big as it gets for them this season.

They do have a team of players that actually like to play football though, which would probably be their undoing against us.

I can see us winning comfortably in the end.

And when the inevitable chant of champions of europe rings out, Spurs' reply of "champions of europe you weren't even born" is perfect.
How many of the Spurs fans can recall either of their League Championships?

They would need to 85 plus to recall both.

Spurs’ trophy cabinet contents must be really valuable and they are all antiques.

The amount of room they give Kane at times today will be suicide for them with our attacking play.

Still, they’ll be well up for this game. Back in the Premier League and playing us, that’s as big as it gets for them this season.

They do have a team of players that actually like to play football though, which would probably be their undoing against us.

I can see us winning comfortably in the end.
The SKY pundits said Forest played well today. I thought they were terrible. One of the worst promoted teams I have seen. They play nice football but were awful up front and in defence. Wide open.

View attachment 54164

3 ATB concept when we chasing result hmm something similiar happend yesterday after subs came in...

And next game reallity

Ederson
Cancelo
Dias
Stones
Walker
Rodri
KDB
Gundogan
Foden
Bernardo
Haaland

I thought yesterday it was 3-4-3 second half. Stopped Walker from being a creative midfielder and created width.

Defence: Stones Dias Walker
Mid (left to right) Foden, Gundo, Rodri, KDB
Forwards (left to right) Alvarez, Haaland, Bernardo.

Trust in Pep but I can't see us sticking with the inverted full back approach. Walker has many strengths but he's just ok at picking out passes under pressure from the centre like that. And a high line 3 of Stones, Rodri, Dias is obviously going to get done for pace repeatedly every game.

If he sticks with it I hope he at least switches Walker for Stones when we attack.

The SKY pundits said Forest played well today. I thought they were terrible. One of the worst promoted teams I have seen. They play nice football but were awful up front and in defence. Wide open.
The new Bielsa team In the EPL. Going straight back down.

The line up could be interesting. Will Pep use the game to rest some of the lads, and give the likes of Gomez, Alvarez, Phillips, Lewis and Grealish (even Ortega) some game time? He clearly won't play all of them; naive to think otherwise. But I wouldn't mind seeing the likes of Kev, Bernie, Thor/EB and Rodri having the evening off. Our "second" team would hopefully have enough to overcome Forest, spirited as they will undoubtedly be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.