Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of like this off their main forum (LTLF):

Some of city's player can pop a ball through open upstairs window of a parked bus for its to travel down the periscope, off the head of the driver, out of his window and in to the goal.

Parking the bus doesn't bother them.

That's inventive. It also happens to be true.

Evening all - I thought I’d stick my head above the parapet, say hello and enjoy a bit of friendly banter before the big day. I Frankly don’t expect anything out of the game but hope for a good performance and to keep it respectable. If you could give that new fella the day off we’d much appreciate it. Cheers

Evening all - I thought I’d stick my head above the parapet, say hello and enjoy a bit of friendly banter before the big day. I Frankly don’t expect anything out of the game but hope for a good performance and to keep it respectable. If you could give that new fella the day off we’d much appreciate it. Cheers
Thanks and welcome
A few of us recall our last meeting a few years back in the FA Cup..... so won't be taking anything for granted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.