Nottingham Forest PL (H) | Man of the match

Player of the Match

• Total voters
Yeah Haaland outstanding but if he didn’t play and we say swapped him for Kdb like pep did later we would still win the games with that team!

Voted Haaland. These man of match threads could become rather irrelevant if Erling insists on a hattrick per game! Also City may have to buy some more footballs incase he takes them all home. That being said.....Alvarez is proving himself to be way ahead of what i expected from him. I was expecting a raw youngster who we would give a few mins to here and there but nup....looks totally capable of slotting into first team instantly. Very Tevez like in all he does. Long way to go as early days but theres a serious chance could be the greatest front 2 the premiership has ever seen.

Voted Haaland. These man of match threads could become rather irrelevant if Erling insists on a hattrick per game! Also City may have to buy some more footballs incase he takes them all home. That being said.....Alvarez is proving himself to be way ahead of what i expected from him. I was expecting a raw youngster who we would give a few mins to here and there but nup....looks totally capable of slotting into first team instantly. Very Tevez like in all he does. Long way to go as early days but theres a serious chance could be the greatest front 2 the premiership has ever seen.

I was very intrigued by him right from the start. You don't get voted South American Player of the Year if you're a charlie. Could see that he was going under the radar because of the Viking.
The firepower we have up front is now fearsome. Cole Palmer's not exactly a slouch either. It is certainly comparable with, and possibly beyond, Kun/Tevez/Edin at their peak.

Haaland, Mr. Whippy, and Bernardo were spectacular, but I went for the Hybrid Argentine. A very very impressive young man, and, if not for the bad luck, he was going to be a hat-trick as well.

160ED94B-FB66-40D6-9C19-221C30660FD5.jpeg

Although Haaland will get the headlines, I've given it Alvarez. He's like Sterling with end product. Could easily have been a hat trick for him too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.