Nottingham Forest PL (H) |Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I wasn’t trying to be mean and apologise if it came across like that. I was merely trying to suggest that tomorrow is another day.

I haven’t encountered any Gvardiol hate from our fans, barring last weekend when I was cursing Pep for leaving him on the bench when I have him in my fantasy team.
As I said "enough for tonight".

I, and almost all other blues I hear, think Gvardiol is brilliant, especially for 21 years old.

Sorry I didn't quite catch that ?

I'd suggest that telling a moderator to "piss off" isn't a particularly wise move, but I'll let it go this once.

You talked about "fans", the real "fans" are in the stadium,
There's a few in Australia & New Zealand too :)

PF for me. See a few digs at Phillips and I’m not sure why. Thought when he came in he played well.

I'm having difficulty understanding the sheer hatred for Phillips. What he did yesterday was unexceptional. Nothing brilliant, just did his job. He may or may not be good enough for City. Just don't see why he's being treated as if he's a navvy from down the local pub.
There always seems to be a need for at least one boo boy on this forum.

What clowns on twitter think is irelevant to me, and most real fans.

Have never once checked into it. But inevitably I've seen it through re-tweets, whether I want to or not. Seems to be the cesspit for the most opinionated, bigoted people on earth (and not only concerning football). Not only them, of course, but they seem to congregate there.
The absolute only form of social medium I participate in is right here. That's more than enough for me.

Not just that, he took several crosses very well too, I particularly enjoyed is kick near the end which basically went out of the stadium (height wise), had it been windy, we might not have got that ball back.

I went for Phil, I thought he was exceptional today, close to his best ever for us for me.
I think Ederson has started off really strong this year, he seems to be really focuse d this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.