Nottingham Forest Thread - 2022/23

I can’t see anything but a long hard struggle for them judging by their first two games.

They were battered by an average Newcastle team last week and although they got a nice three points today, it was as unconvincing as wins come against a very poor West Ham.

I watched a bit of the game as I took the wife out for some lunch and it just so happened to be on the tv in front of me.

I quite like Forest. Decent club and by large decent fans. Made some good signings, the forward looks a handful and some the young lad who had the disallowed goal looks like he’s going to do well. However it seems a bit chaotic their game and that many new signings could be too much in one go. Read earlier that they are after aouar. Without sounding disrespectful has his stock fallen that far. He looked a real top player a few years ago.

Anyway hope Forest do ok. Apart from that plum they have in goal that is. So arrogant and full of himself. The look at me celebration after he saved the penalty showed me what he is like.

Reactions: Ric
Think they were a little fortunate to get the win yesterday, and it could be a long season for them. Looked like a great atmosphere though and it’s good to have them back in the top flight. Would be some coup if they landed Auour.

Huge number of new players after promotion often fails, but they had no choice. Cooper looks decent manager to me, maybe just sneaks 17th.

Think they were a little fortunate to get the win yesterday, and it could be a long season for them. Looked like a great atmosphere though and it’s good to have them back in the top flight. Would be some coup if they landed Auour.

They were incredibly lucky. 3 times off the woodwork, a goal line clearance, an unusual decision to rule a goal out and a saved penalty.

I think Moyes’ reaction summed it up really, he was not upset with his team at all, they played very well and would have won that game comfortably 9 times out of 10.

The main positive for Forest was Henderson, he is a very good goalkeeper when he’s busy, and he’s going to be busy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.