Notts County Away

HellasLEAF said:
Notts County you say.

Well, we'll beat them for sure like, 6 - 0.

(puts tin hat on)

It won't be far short of twenty years since another decent City side (finished 5th in the top flight) played them off the park and still managed to lose 1 -0 there.

I take nothing for granted.

simonk said:
wasnt it notts county were Reid played Heath, we sang you dont know what youre doing until Allen came on, won a pen with his 1st touch, scored it with his second and kissed his badge (1st time Id see that done). Think we won 3.1
Or was it Port Vale - am I getting old and mixed up?
That was Vale mate. Open end behind the goal, they had Jason Beckford and Robbie Earle playing for them. I think a guy called Kelly put them ahead?

Dear me Guy's we are turning into Grumpy old men....still I have over 4000 points so will be at Notts for the 4th round and Yah Boo to all you youngsters with less points, age has its advantages !
Did not mention but went to all the cup games on the 81 run, home and away, just bragging !
Dont worry, we are all off to Dublin in the Blue come May and Boy will that be a party !

SuperNotts said:
650 home tickets left

Should be a great occasion. Once the draw was made for us to have the chance to go to Meadow Lane I was made up. Been there a couple of times the last one was when Goater scored a last minute equaliser and my mate won £8000 by predicting 8 draws. Been Forest a few times as well, always a good away trip in Nottingham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.