Notts County Away

Originals said:
Try Manchester Oxford Rd to Nottingham. 9.39 arriving at 11.29. No change
No such train when I checked. Still showing no direct trains on Sunday on the National Rail website until much later in the day.
You are looking on the right day, aren't you? Sunday the 30th?

NottsCountyFC said:
I believe that The Casa is no more and is now a restaurant named 'The Riverside', unless I am confused with another pub.

The Riverbank now fella, though up market eatery and doubt they'll be letting any fans in that day. Southbank (over Trent Bridge near Forest ground) decent, but not sure whether they'll let fans of a blue persuasion in. Hooters probably best option....'nuff said ;-)

Tried looking for a megabus to nottingham. doesnt seem to be one from manchester is that right?

I still see nothing re: Birm away being moved back a day. If there is only one day between this Cup tie and the Brum game I can see us getting knocked out, none of the XI that he plans to play against Brum will be used. Our second XI in normal circumstances would be good enough but you know how teams in lower divisions get up for these games, especially at home. Very unfair as asking any team to play twice in three days is asinine. Sometimes it's necessary as part of the Christmas programme but this is just begging for player injury.

If this game was a draw when would the replay be?
We have midwk games the two following wks before rd 5
Would it be the same wkd as rd 5 games?

Replay would be Tues 8th or Wed 9th Feb - probably Tuesday to give more time before the derby on the Saturday

wasnt it notts county were Reid played Heath, we sang you dont know what youre doing until Allen came on, won a pen with his 1st touch, scored it with his second and kissed his badge (1st time Id see that done). Think we won 3.1
Or was it Port Vale - am I getting old and mixed up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.