Notts County Away

For the game especially there will be a few burger vans in the ground selling beer, as well as 8 baseball style beer sellers walking around the stadium selling 500ml bottles of beer.

Really cant wait for this game now! If we can get our players fit it will be a great affair. COYP.

NottsCountyFC said:
For the game especially there will be a few burger vans in the ground selling beer, as well as 8 baseball style beer sellers walking around the stadium selling 500ml bottles of beer.

Really cant wait for this game now! If we can get our players fit it will be a great affair. COYP.

i hope its a great game, brilliant atmosphere, and we win easily, im not saying we will, after all "football is a funny old game"

oh, and no kissing on the lips

r.soleofsalford said:
NottsCountyFC said:

i hope its a great game, brilliant atmosphere, and we win easily, im not saying we will, after all "football is a funny old game"

oh, and no kissing on the lips

They will be for home ends only. as you won't be able to fit a burger van in the away end haha.

Won't be as packed as the trains tomorrow . . .

ax1bf7.jpg

"Get a move on, driver, Hooters opens in an hour"

greeny-ctid said:
The best thing out of Germany ROSLER, ROSLER,
He wore the number 28 ROSLER, ROSLER
You cross the ball he scores a goal he's far better
than Shearer or Cole,
UWE'S GRANDAD BOMBED THE STRETFORD END!!! NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

cant wait to sing this :)

Singing this in Hooters is gonna be quality! Hopefully wont get it shut down ;)

Quite gutted I'm not going to this match now but i'll be there on Wednesday at Birmingham. Can't wait to sing this song!

Going to Uni of nottingham comes in handy for this sunday as it's the first away day i can get a bus to! Reckon this could be a cracking day out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.