Notts County Away

Please could anybody advise me on getting down there. Is there any contact numbers for coaches etc. Theres 4 of us but were struggling for transport :/

SuperNotts said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i hope its a great game, brilliant atmosphere, and we win easily, im not saying we will, after all "football is a funny old game"

oh, and no kissing on the lips

They will be for home ends only. as you won't be able to fit a burger van in the away end haha.

Theres no confirmation on this as of yet, but they do have the whole stand you know, not exactly pokey is it? Would be a bit silly to ignore 4000 potential customers wouldnt it...

Glossop_Blue said:
greeny-ctid said:
The best thing out of Germany ROSLER, ROSLER,
He wore the number 28 ROSLER, ROSLER
You cross the ball he scores a goal he's far better
than Shearer or Cole,
UWE'S GRANDAD BOMBED THE STRETFORD END!!! NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

cant wait to sing this :)

Singing this in Hooters is gonna be quality! Hopefully wont get it shut down ;)

lol its going to be quality haha

notts123 said:
Citizen52 said:
That's a boost. Welcome by the way. It should be a cracking atmosphere on Sunday can't wait for it.

Should be pretty much packed, we've still got Lee Hughes though! if he gets in your defenders faces he'll cause them problem no matter what league he's playing in and your from - he's still an absolutely lethal finisher - hence his goal against Sunderland!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.itv.com/sport/football/facup/news/fa-cup-highlights-sunderland-notts-county/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.itv.com/sport/football/facup ... ts-county/</a>

really looking forward to the game, any idea what side you'll lot will put out???

How could I forget lol. Remember him scoring at Maine Road in 99/00 and nearly putting a dent in our promotion hopes that season until the Goat popped up with a last minute winner.

I would expect a relatively strong side if the last round is anything to go by - I think he will take it seriously this year along with the Europa League as the league is starting to look more complicated for us.

ManCitylegend92 said:
What pubs is everyone going in before the match? anyone going in The Globe or Cattle market tavern?
you could be adventurous and go in the Trip to Jerusalem under the castle Britain's oldest pub we went in there about 30 years ago after we'd drove all the way to forrest and game was called off. On the other hand u could just go in hooters.

i kne albert davy said:
ManCitylegend92 said:
What pubs is everyone going in before the match? anyone going in The Globe or Cattle market tavern?
you could be adventurous and go in the Trip to Jerusalem under the castle Britain's oldest pub we went in there about 30 years ago after we'd drove all the way to forrest and game was called off. On the other hand u could just go in hooters.
was that the cup game that got stopped because of fog?

squirtyflower said:
i kne albert davy said:

Waterlogged pitch.

I too made it all the way to Forest that day before finding out!

I travelled through three feet of snow around Buxton and was not best pleased!

But I've had a few other call-offs since then... so I'm far more philosophical about it nowadays...

Soulboy said:
squirtyflower said:

Waterlogged pitch.

I too made it all the way to Forest that day before finding out!

I travelled through three feet of snow around Buxton and was not best pleased!

But I've had a few other call-offs since then... so I'm far more philosophical about it nowadays...
maybe i drove home in the fog then?
was a cup game, possibly a replay?

squirtyflower said:
i kne albert davy said:
It was pissin down when we got there forrest fans takin piss out of us on carpark about half 12 we lost rearranged game 2-1 if that helps sad night couldn't find a pub open on way home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.