Now..... About the Mancini Out Threads.

Lets stop making these Mancini out and Jose rumour threads, it's destablising this players, manager and club. I reckon they need to be locked by Mods.

Mancini just won at Stamford Bridge who have been on an unbeaten streak since losing to Liverpool in November 2008. He's proven himself. Let Mancini work in peace at least until the end of the season.

moomba said:
mackenzie said:
And THIS Moomba is what started it.

You mentioned Hughes, nobody else.

It was a genuine question as to whether those not happy with Mancini today felt that way for footballing or other reasons.

If you took it the wrong way, you're problem.

And if you think I was the first to mention Hughes today, maybe try some reading glasses.

Why mention him at all?

And it wasn't a genuine question at all, it was a dig. And you know it.

scorer said:
Can we not get back to supporting Mancini??
We support Manchester City (or at least we should).

I supported them under Mercer, Allison, Bond, Saunders, Book, McNeill, Frizzell, Clark, Ball, Royle, Keegan, Pearce, Eriksson, Hughes & Mancini. Didn't like some of those managers but I still supported the club. But that won't ever stop me making criticisms or giving praise where warranted.

And while I thoroughly enjoyed today's performance, I'm concerned that when we could have scored 2 or 3 more, we let nine men run the game. It's over, we have the 3 points and a historic double but the next one is more important now.

I'm taking bets on the next poster to say the word "Hughes" in a Mancini thread.

1/5 scorer or moomba.

100/1 me

;-)

mackenzie said:
Why mention him at all?

Until such a time as you decide what other people can post or not post, you're just going to have to deal with posts that you don't agree with.

FWIW, it was a genuine question, based on a theory I (and I'm sure a few others) have.

moomba said:
mackenzie said:
Why mention him at all?

Until such a time as you decide what other people can post or not post, you're just going to have to deal with posts that you don't agree with.

FWIW, it was a genuine question, based on a theory I (and I'm sure a few others) have.

I can deal with posts I don't agree with moomba.

I'm doing it now.

And seeing as you introduced Hughes to this thread I will say one more thing.

Pearce (who you defended to the hilt for months and months) wouldn't have had half the success at Blackburn that Hughes did.

So stick that where the sun doesn't shine.

x

Can we all just agree that Mark Hughes was a clueless twat and Mancini will lead us to success.

An opinion formed by Immaculate Pasta even during our defeats to rags, Hull and Everton.

Then we kiss and make up and sing city songs for ever and ever. Amen.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Can we all just agree that Mark Hughes was a clueless twat and Mancini will lead us to success.

An opinion formed by Immaculate Pasta even during our defeats to rags, Hull and Everton.

Then we kiss and make up and sing city songs for ever and ever. Amen.

GGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What makes you think Hughes is clueless.

Are you beating away Premiership Chairmen from your door or something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.