Now..... About the Mancini Out Threads.

BillyShears said:
mackenzie said:
I will snipe when I want, thanks all the same. ;-0

I wasn't talking about you beautiful...;- )

Your talking to a brick wall trying to talk to some of the trolls in this thread.

From a man whose opinion on the manager depends on whether his mate gets a game or not, I'm touched.

moomba said:
BillyShears said:

Your talking to a brick wall trying to talk to some of the trolls in this thread.

From a man whose opinion on the manager depends on whether his mate gets a game or not, I'm touched.

Keep trolling darling.

mammutly said:
BillyShears said:
The sniping in this thread tonight of all night's, is pathetic.

"The sniping in this thread tonight of all night's, is pathetic," he sniped.

Good point, well made...;- )

mackenzie said:
moomba said:
I wonder what percentage of those that want Mancini sacked were those that defended Les after 18 months of non achievement.

Is there anyone out there that wanted Hughes sacked, and now want Mancini sacked.

And THIS Moomba is what started it.

You mentioned Hughes, nobody else.

It was a genuine question as to whether those not happy with Mancini today felt that way for footballing or other reasons.

If you took it the wrong way, you're problem.

And if you think I was the first to mention Hughes today, maybe try some reading glasses.

moomba said:
mackenzie said:
And THIS Moomba is what started it.

You mentioned Hughes, nobody else.

It was a genuine question as to whether those not happy with Mancini today felt that way for footballing or other reasons.

If you took it the wrong way, you're problem.

And if you think I was the first to mention Hughes today, maybe try some reading glasses.

Hughes was mentioned in the opening post. Not in any context about him or his ability, merely about moving on from that era and supporting Mancini.

There was no comment or inference about his ability.

moomba said:
BillyShears said:

See my earlier post moomba.

You introduced Hughes to this thread, nobody else.

So why, if you just want him confining to history?

Stop mentioning him if that is what you want.

I only mention him to defend him against accusations of "useless" and suchlike, but some keep dragging him up like no tomorrow!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.