now for a right back

uwe rosler 28

now with all the attacking options look like being tied up we must be turning our attentions towards defensive targets i know we are being strongly linked with terry and lesscott but it was'nt so long a go that we were being linked with johnson and maicon players we aparently bids for this must be a area mark hughes is looking to strengten so who do you think he will go for would'nt suprise me if they go with a big bid for lahm?

Can't see it while we've got richards and zaba playing there. Its obvious he wants 2 senior players for every position so he's got to target centre backs. More likely to get fed up with garrido and get another left back.

Plus good centre backs can deputise as full backs if needed (lescott would probably be better than bridge on the left)

We were never in for Maicon. Simply because he isn't that good.

Terry and Lescott would be enough for me this window, I think Micah has more in him yet.

Project Rain said:
We were never in for Maicon. Simply because he isn't that good.

Terry and Lescott would be enough for me this window, I think Micah has more in him yet.

This. I'm hoping if we do sign Terry, Richards will come on leaps and bounds. Same for Ned

if zaba had micah's pace i'd be more than happy or micah had zaba's composure on the ball i'd be happy but they both lack those skills that's why i think we need another right back also whoever thinks macion is rubbish is mad he keeps daniel alves out of the brazil right back slot says it all to me

Zaba, Richard, Ned?

I wouldn't say we need one.

I'd like Lucio though who can play right-back as well as centre-back. Westermann can play any full-back position or CB. That's what we could do with, players with versatility.

i really dont think we need a right back, richards, zab, and hasnt ned played there afew times?? id rarther a new left back!

dave the pie said:
i really dont think we need a right back, richards, zab, and hasnt ned played there afew times?? id rarther a new left back!
As we also need another central defender, we should buy Lescott as soon as possible. He has the versatility we need.

I think RB is the least of our defensive worries! New CB's and competition for LB would be much more useful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.