Now is the time.

Agree 100% with the OP. Well said. I'm sure that our patience will pay off in the end. I just hope Mancini sticks it out. If he bails out, for whatever reason, he'll never get a bigger opportunity anywhere for the rest of his career.

Excellent post and in my opinion 100% correct.......although you do know you'll probably get ridiculed on here by the bluemoaners

Post describes an intelligent, decent, and tough man, a former player who was successful at the highest level.
Roberto Mancini.
Joe Mercer.

finally i am reading something sensible on this forum. this post should be read by all the fans, so that some of them can clear their minds.

Excellent sensible post - agree with the majority - but do think there are questions of communication and man management that need addressing - he needs to find a way of taking the whole squad along with him and explaining where they fit and what his intentions are - I get the impression if you are not playing you are just not playing - no explanations or reassurance - hence the unhappy leaks to the press.
On the other hand - the "they are paid a fortune and should just get on with it" argument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.