now we can have a day out :)

Whitworth Park said:
After the game obviously the Rags left first and again any Blues who left early were subjected to their bullying tactics again.
When City exited after the presentation there were huge numbers going down the way and they disappeared.
If we ever play them again I would suggest people who want to avoid the Scum should use Wembley Central if they can.
Also have to say the police were absolutely useless.
We were on the official coach park and there were loads of the knuckle draggers stood around by their coaches (with names like Northampton & Leicester on the back of course). There was a queue of coaches to get out and they were lobbing things at City coaches to smash the windows and one dick tried to get on ours to have a go. Police were stood around in a big group by the road completely oblivious to all of this so when the group of coaches who were attacked got near to them, we yelled at them to sort it out and they rushed onto the coach park. Bunch of utterly useless tossers the Met were.

Then they had the nerve to claim it all went off quietly.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Only violence I saw at the semi was a couple of rags getting attacked near the greyhound for nothing other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Obviously no mither from rags at that end of the ground and safety in numbers.

Saw more against chelsea near those shops on way out.
I was outside the greyhound before the game when the "MIB" attacked us but were swiftly chased off.

cibaman said:
lancs blue said:
Whitworth Park said:
Correct Dave, same mistake was not made at Charity Shield.
Problem was that the huge City contingent at the Roundabout had no idea what was going on up the road.
Had this mob moved (and I am not suggesting that all the people there wanted a fight) and come about and walked down
Wembley way then the Rags would have come no where near and a lot of the people who got bullied would have been spared
the shit they encountered.
After the game obviously the Rags left first and again any Blues who left early were subjected to their bullying tactics again.
When City exited after the presentation there were huge numbers going down the way and they disappeared.
If we ever play them again I would suggest people who want to avoid the Scum should use Wembley Central if they can.
Also have to say the police were absolutely useless.

This was what really annoyed me at the Semi-final, they did absolutely fuck all to deter United's trouble-makers. Thanks to the organisation cock-up loads of City coaches were parked behind the United end and it was open season when we were heading back to the coaches after the game. Coppers were leaning on the wall watching it go off and doing nothing about it.

The half dozen that I took refuge near after being one of the first to leave the stadium couldn't be faulted. They really got stuck in with their truncheons and cracked a few heads. There was a United firm gathering near the side of Wembley Way that saw them and had second thoughts.

Even city's hooligan firm who travelled got off at the wrong station and missed wembley way as they'd never been before,
=========

Hmmm.. I've got a theory that as many of them follow England they knew the way ;-)

My theory is that they had all agreed to meet in Watford and got the train to wembley central... Even perhaps telling the united firm that they would arrive at 4pm... but when utd realised how many city were heading their way, they decided to hang around at top of wembley way and bully families etc? Thats what I reckon.

Blue Maverick said:
irlamblue70 said:
Stockport mackem said:
Haha....depends how much I think about it....slowly sinking in...cheers

-- Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:21 pm --

Haha....depends how much I think about it....slowly sinking in...cheers

I cried like a baby at the final whistle when we won the FA Cup, tried to hide it and then looked around to see that everyone stood near me was in floods of tears as well. Fantastic day.
I cried after winning the semi, because we'd made it to a final the monkey was off our shoulder and we beat them bastards and all that torment I'd had off their fans for years could now be washed away. The final was just a joyous occasion that I could not stop smiling at, even if I was in the Stoke end.

I confused the hell out one of my kids at full time the other night (aged 9).... I am sobbing my heart out.....he's saying..."we did win didn't we?".... "Amazingly son.....we did"

Danamy said:
Didsbury Dave said:
danebanksheik said:
I was one of the blues who went out via "Wembley Way" after that semi and was amazed that they were allowed to gather in numbers along the way and pick out blues verbally and physically especially as the majority of the blues walking past were families with younger kids and women. There is less hassle at the Swamp. They were baiting blues to stand up to them and some did and they piled in because of their numbers. The last thing you expect to hear is "Fuck off back to Manchester" at a Manchester Derby but doesn't that just sum them up?
I can fully understand any blue who would choose not to go to a game at Wembley against them, but they will of course be there to see you.
I sincerely hope you Mackems will enjoy cup final day as much as we do.

You have given them another huge kick in the bollocks and we all loved it. We hope their form continues and their scumbags fuck off back to East London and find something else to do. You never know, those that are left (I would love to see them get 32,000 in the third tier) may even turn into decent football fans. Enjoy the day everyone.

It was a perfect storm. City fans gathered in their thousands drinking at the other side of the stadium, whereas united fans gathered on wembley way as it gives the best access to their side. The city fans who got coaches didn't have to walk down wembley way, whereas the united fans did. This left a situation where The city fans who got off at wembley park had to run the gauntlet down wembley way outnumbered 5:1.

Even city's hooligan firm who travelled got off at the wrong station and missed wembley way as they'd never been before,

Revenge was exacted at the charity shield a few month later where a big mob of city marched down wembley way and united shit themselves. Not that I'm glorifying hooliganism, but the bullies from the semi final deserved to be taught a lesson from what I've heard.

United knew exactly where "City's Firm" would be for the Semi, they chose not to show for whatever reason, which says it all really.

Verbal abuse to dads with kids is their bread and butter
Absolutely 100% true... they even knew City's strength... Of course, this is the reason they were abusing families on wembley way

levets said:
cibaman said:
lancs blue said:
This was what really annoyed me at the Semi-final, they did absolutely fuck all to deter United's trouble-makers. Thanks to the organisation cock-up loads of City coaches were parked behind the United end and it was open season when we were heading back to the coaches after the game. Coppers were leaning on the wall watching it go off and doing nothing about it.

The half dozen that I took refuge near after being one of the first to leave the stadium couldn't be faulted. They really got stuck in with their truncheons and cracked a few heads. There was a United firm gathering near the side of Wembley Way that saw them and had second thoughts.

=========

Hmmm.. I've got a theory that as many of them follow England they knew the way ;-)

My theory is that they had all agreed to meet in Watford and got the train to wembley central... Even perhaps telling the united firm that they would arrive at 4pm... but when utd realised how many city were heading their way, they decided to hang around at top of wembley way and bully families etc? Thats what I reckon.

Your theories are usually correct on these matters, pal ;-)

de niro i have read your posts for a few years and you make me laugh and make more sense than most on here but dont forget how bad their vermin are mate

levets said:
cibaman said:
lancs blue said:

=========

I reckon you're bang on

Re: Question for Sunderland Fans

Whitworth Park said:
Sunderland, lads.
If you were playing Newcastle in the final.
a) would there be trouble.
b) would you take your kids.

Just wondering.

Yes, there would definately be trouble. Our season cards are in the South West Corner and before they moved the away fans at the SoL they were sitting just a few yards from us. At one match they tore out the seats and threw them into our fans, the boys (who must have been 6 and 10 at the time) were pulled from their seats and lifted over the wall by the stewards and rushed into the access tunnel to get them out of the way. We were very lucky not to be injured, although I know people who were. Last time we played them at the SoL they tore out the seats again and threw them over the upper tier into the fans below, along with various coins and bottles etc. They've also been known to jump off the metro en route to the SoL and deliver a few well placed punches to Sunderland fans waiting on the platform, jumping back on board before the metro leaves. Never to young lads who would more than likely retaliate... it was always kids or older men.

I would be very cautious about taking the boys to Wembley if we were playing the mags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.