now we can have a day out :)

chesterbells said:
CapeTownBlue said:
Maybe not the right place to ask but do any of you know how I get my hands on a pair of tickets for Wembley without loyalty points, just paying once off? Is Viagogo the only option?

Dying to see a live Blues game again and I'm in London as a non-member.

Reckon viagogo and a healthy bank balance will do the trick ;-)

-- Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:53 pm --

kinkyisahero said:
Feeling relieved, as had already agreed to take my 7yrs old daughter to final. Should be a great weekend, with lots of friendly banter, not bitterness from Rags

Yeah. Although at the last visit it was paralytic blues that could barely stand up who were the biggest headache.

Was more concerned about Rags as experienced trouble outside Wembley at the semi in 2011. In the group I was with kids were spat at , I was barged into (I an female) on purpose, whilst all the men in the group were left alone.

Davs 19 said:
davymcfc said:
Won't be kicking off left right and centre and might actually get some decent banter. Sunderland fans tend to be a decent bunch.

Was talking to a load of them at Hartshead services tonight. A top bunch of lads.

I concur - have worked with a few Makems down the years and all seem to have a down-to-earth humour. Really looking forward to a good day out.

We also had trouble at the semi so although I would have loved to have seen us beat them in a final I am happier that we can have a friendly safe day out.

kinkyisahero said:
chesterbells said:
CapeTownBlue said:
Maybe not the right place to ask but do any of you know how I get my hands on a pair of tickets for Wembley without loyalty points, just paying once off? Is Viagogo the only option?

Dying to see a live Blues game again and I'm in London as a non-member.

Reckon viagogo and a healthy bank balance will do the trick ;-)

-- Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:53 pm --

kinkyisahero said:
Feeling relieved, as had already agreed to take my 7yrs old daughter to final. Should be a great weekend, with lots of friendly banter, not bitterness from Rags

Yeah. Although at the last visit it was paralytic blues that could barely stand up who were the biggest headache.

Was more concerned about Rags as experienced trouble outside Wembley at the semi in 2011. In the group I was with kids were spat at , I was barged into (I an female) on purpose, whilst all the men in the group were left alone.

Yes, mate, heard plenty of stories like that from the semi. They just cant handle it can they? In the immortal words of SHB to Ronnie Irani on talksport they need to learn to "take it, take it"

Anyway, will be a nice Sunday afternoon this one :-)

Looks like it will be a great day out without the low life
we got off the train at Wembley and a few rags kick off until they realised how many blues were game for it at which point the brave little soldiers weng and stood next to the police officers.

Timd to rectify the FA cup defeat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.