now we can have a day out :)

jimharri said:
Ray78 said:
I am pleased that Sunderland are through and hopefully we are more focused than the FA Cup final.
We are a totally different animal now to that day last May. It's impossible to picture the current squad, and the feel good factor that seems to be flowing around it, putting in such a half-arsed performance as we did against Wigan.

True we have shown a improvement in our attitude this season but the league result against Sunderland has shown that there is still work to be done before we can win the trophy.

I was looking forward to playing em and doing them big style, no way they would of beat us but sunderland on the other hand always give us a game...

No way man city can beat sunderland away so... Congratulation to sunderland on winning the capital one cup :)

Think people are making a little bit too much of a few cockney rags taking liberties but the prospect, however slim, of losing to those cunts in a final would make the whole day a nervy one so I'm glad it's Sunderland

Said during the game how good it would be to play sunderland and have a bit of banter with them before during and after the game.
Puts a completely different atmosphere to the day and should demonstrate how finals should be without the vile attitude of sections of utd and their fans.
Last time we played them at Wembley scholes acted like one of the thugs who follow them.
'But oh we have to make allowances because Paul cant tackle'

Cant wait .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.