Nuno Mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know though? It’s just wild speculation based on the fact we haven’t signed certain players.
Er no.
It’s based on the fact that we had:

- losses of up to 100m last financial year
- most likely to have more losses 2020/21 financial year as well due to all games played behind closed doors
- city’s constant mantra to get Kane in was we “needed to sell”. The fact we never found buyers for Jesus/Sterling/Bernardo at fair value meant we could never offer more than the £100m we offered for Kane.

City have money like I said. But it’s not so cut and dry as we make it out to be.

we’ll see how the the 2020/21 books when they are released soon and that’ll give us a clearer picture of why we needed to sell so much just to be able to purchase

Er no.
It’s based on the fact that we had:

- losses of up to 100m last financial year
- most likely to have more losses 2020/21 financial year as well due to all games played behind closed doors
- city’s constant mantra to get Kane in was we “needed to sell”. The fact we never found buyers for Jesus/Sterling/Bernardo at fair value meant we could never offer more than the £100m we offered for Kane.

City have money like I said. But it’s not so cut and dry as we make it out to be.

we’ll see how the the 2020/21 books when they are released soon and that’ll give us a clearer picture of why we needed to sell so much just to be able to purchase
the club said when the 19/20 accounts were released that they expect profit for 2020/21. It wont be a loss.

the club said when the 19/20 accounts were released that they expect profit for 2020/21. It wont be a loss.
The club said well be signing a 9 this summer lol. They actually said "they expected to go back into profit this year" but we dont know that. Books will tell us the truth.

How do other clubs get these deals.

loan with option to buy for a player we probably would of bought for 60 mill.

Its actually embarrassing sometimes how ripped off we get.

Its PSG as well getting that deal.

These are the kind of creative deals Khaldoon promised us

any french members? how is the domestic media towards PSG?

I cannot imagine the amount of shit we would get for the window PSG just having. i like how they dont give a shit, they do not try to be "loved" & accepted by rivals neither domestic level or CL level.

I wonder if French media is giving them as much vitriol tho.

any french members? how is the domestic media towards PSG?

I cannot imagine the amount of shit we would get for the window PSG just having. i like how they dont give a shit, they do not try to be "loved" & accepted by rivals neither domestic level or CL level.

I wonder if French media is giving them as much vitriol tho.
Why would they? They haven’t taken an established teams place, or a team that generates them millions shall we say. PSG doing what they’re doing is good for their brand. City being successful isn’t good as it means Liverpool or united arent, meaning less cash.

What is it, we have enough options or we can buy someone in January?

If you're ending the summer window thinking about how you can make January signings, you've not planned things properly.
Mate, City have been perfectly planning for over a decade. I really get the feeling a lot on here, you included, are pissed off because we only signed one Jack Grealish.

We are not slow. We are different. And so far it has brought us fortune and silverware.

And no we do not need a left back as we actually have the best there is. With two back up options.

We could do with a CF. But only if the time and player are right. Ronaldo was someone passing by to wake up our noisy neighbours. I think a lot has been made of his home coming. Ronaldo to us would’ve been as debatable as Messi.

Again our board plans different and it has brought us where we are. Since 2011. It’s other teams that need to do the catch up. And even if they succeed it wouldn’t hurt me. That’s because our board has proven to deal with a temporary set back. Something a lot of our fans can’t handle these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.