Nuri Sahin??

Sahin is a lot like Pizarro.

Very accurate passer long and short, but he doesn't play with the same confidence for Madrid like he did with Dortmund.

He doesn't try the same hollywood passes, or anything.

The other thing is he and Xabi Alonso can't play together because they both have the same strengths, and don't really balance each other out.

Jumanji said:

Very accurate passer long and short, but he doesn't play with the same confidence for Madrid like he did with Dortmund.

The other thing is he and Xabi Alonso can't play together because they both have the same strengths, and don't really balance each other out.

Yeh I thought he looked a great passer of the ball at Dortmund. Would be interesting to see if we could get a loan or a cut-price deal on him.

Although saying this is more than likely to be hypothetical as I doubt he's a real target of ours.

Seems to be that we're after Martinez and Hazard. Both great players but both players we could easily miss out on.

Fans Madridistas ‏ @MadridFansVzla

Close

"Descartes Real Madrid vs Sevilla| Ricardo Carvalho, Nuri Sahin, Hamit Altintop y Lassana Diarra [Decisión Técnica]."

Says on twitter Sahin has been left out of the squad to play against Sevilla on Sunday. Huge blow considering La Liga is already wrapped up. Rumour is that anyone left out is not in Real's plans for the future. Also it sounds as if Granero is staying.

Time for a bid. He's had only 1 start and 2 sub appearances in the league all season. Madrid fans saying he played well but the situation was mishandled, obviously he can't beat out Alonso, but who can?

Blue Haze said:
Fans Madridistas ‏ @MadridFansVzla

Close

"Descartes Real Madrid vs Sevilla| Ricardo Carvalho, Nuri Sahin, Hamit Altintop y Lassana Diarra [Decisión Técnica]."

Says on twitter Sahin has been left out of the squad to play against Sevilla on Sunday. Huge blow considering La Liga is already wrapped up. Rumour is that anyone left out is not in Real's plans for the future. Also it sounds as if Granero is staying.

Time for a bid. He's had only 1 start and 2 sub appearances in the league all season. Madrid fans saying he played well but the situation was mishandled, obviously he can't beat out Alonso, but who can?

Agree, would love him maybe as a longer term Barry replacement. Problem is that Barry is still very capable now and if Sahin is going to leave then there will be good teams where he'll start regularly available to him.

Even better would be a 1 year loan with purchase option, however, it looks like Roma might be trying to screw with Real in typical Italian fashion over Gago so not sure they'd be keen on another one of these.

Jumanji said:

If he is a Xabi Alonso type player then i would give everything to have him in our team.

Granero looks like he's played himself into JM's plans which disappoints me as I'd love him at City.

Fast, strong and versatile with a good football brain.

Only 24 I think.

Deepest Blue said:
Granero looks like he's played himself into JM's plans which disappoints me as I'd love him at City.

Fast, strong and versatile with a good football brain.

Only 24 I think.

Sahin is twice the player Granero ever will be. I would bet my house on Sahin to become a top top playe with in the next 2 years. In my opinion he would be perfect for what we need with a low transfer fee and low wage. No brainer if you ask me..

would fit right into a starting place in our team;

-----------------------------Hart-----------------------------
-----------------Kompany------------Lescott------------------
Richards-------------------------------------------------Clichy
--------------------Yaya--------------Sahin--------------------
-------Nasri-----------------------Silva-----------Hazard-------
----------------------------Aguero-----------------------------

Subs; Pontillimon,Zabaletta,vertonghen,milner,herrera,a.johnson,Dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.