Nuri Sahin??

sahin really is fantastic really unfortunate about has injury last season but he's ideally best suited as CM and not CDM. Great deep-lying play maker and would love to have him at the right price but I don't see mourinho letting him go unless they signed modric which looks to be the case so ya never know

b2b said:
a very good player , very cheap aswell compared to other targets , he would definitely improve our midfield my only concern is that he might be shit defensively so playing him and yaya would make us wide open ,

but he can spray passes from deep making him a good counter attacking weapon ,Aguero and mario would love him with their runs forward , i think he needs a de jong type of player with him though or maybe limiting yaya offensively , all n all hes worth it !
Yeah, he'd be perfect in a 3 man midfield with Yaya and somebody holding, that's what we'd need to take us to the next level in Europe. Sahin, Martinez, Pedro and Van Persie would be ideal for me.

He
b2b said:
a very good player , very cheap aswell compared to other targets , he would definitely improve our midfield my only concern is that he might be shit defensively so playing him and yaya would make us wide open ,

but he can spray passes from deep making him a good counter attacking weapon ,Aguero and mario would love him with their runs forward , i think he needs a de jong type of player with him though or maybe limiting yaya offensively , all n all hes worth it !

He played as DM in some matches while he was still at Dortmund so i believe he would be a good replacement for barry , he can also be a cover for yaya .

LoveCity said:
Mourinho apparently doesn't rate him as good enough at that level, which raises the question... why did he buy him? Or did the chiefs above him buy Sahin as a lot of these clubs seem to choose players for the manager instead of vice versa. He was brilliant at Dortmund but Madrid can be a career damaging move for a young player unless the young player is ready for it. I could see him joining an English or Italian club in the summer, Inter would be a good move for him as they need a rebuild.

It's not the first time that a player has "vanished" from a football earth while in Real squad. Imo he's part to blame by switching to such star rated club. He's had it in Dortmund and really didn't see him near the first team in real when he moved. Hopefully he will move to a club where he can play on a regular basis.

I don't think his playing time would improve in City squad as he played more on the offensive side while in Dortmund.

We are not in a position to turn down players like Sahin just yet.

Decent player wasted at madrid , maybe he should have gone to tottenham , but he may be wise enough to stay at madrid where he will be regular in a year or two after alonso retires

Also what exactly is his position?

Football guy said:
Decent player wasted at madrid , maybe he should have gone to tottenham , but he may be wise enough to stay at madrid where he will be regular in a year or two after alonso retires

Alonso is currently 31?

Football guy said:

So Sahin's a decent player but you don't know his exact position? Oh dear...

As for Alonso, he's got a few years in him yet.

Nuri plays best as a CM, at Dortmund he was THE man in Midfield. They really missed him when he left, granted they pulled through but still they look a lesser side than when they had him.

Sahin simply plays for the wrong team and could walk into out starting 11 imo.

---------------Yaya------Sahin---------------
--Nasri/Tevez-----------------Silva-----------
------------------------RVP------------------
----------------Aguero-----------------------

Yaya would have CDM and make his runs and Sahin would sit in CM and drop back when needed but mainly would sit in CM. If you wanted a CDM you'd bput Barry or De Jong there behind Sahin and Yaya at the expense of Nasri most probably.

Sahin is an absolute fucking snip at anything less than £20million. Real have Lassana, Khedira, Alonso, Kaka, Ozil, Sahin, Callejon and Di Maria (who can play through the middle as well as wing). Sahin, Kaka and Lassana are the players likely to be sold to free up wage and bring in funds. City should make this signing a priority just like we shoudl if Pedro come available. Both are world class and both are 'cheaper' than they would be if they played for other teams as they woudl be main fixtures there.

Martinez, Sahin, Pedro and RVP would be collosal.

No FM speak, just linking players who we have a chance at signing and who are realistic. All the players bar RVP are needed as we are thin in those positions. RVP merelty replaces an outgoing striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.