nzogbia

think he could be a decent buy IMO, one for squad rotation, pacey, knows the PL and should be availible for a little sum, could even try to off load some of our players to them in a PX.

lionheart said:
Eurosport: WIGAN: The Latics are prepared to sell winger Charles N'Zogbia for £9m - but only to one of the Premier League's top four clubs. They will be far tougher to deal with if they are approached by a rival. (Daily Mirror)...as this rules out Liverpool, we should jump in with a 10m offer. Take it or leave it.

Christ, that's cheap, even if he only turns out to be a solid squad player.

i would be tempted to sell aj and bring this lad in. i know that wont be popular with some but i think it would strengthen us

howfen blue said:
i would be tempted to sell aj and bring this lad in. i know that wont be popular with some but i think it would strengthen us

N'Zogbia is faster,stronger,has greater versatility and is far more consistent than AJ,however,why can't we have both?

we gotta get this lad, decent player, good price, wud enhance our midfield squad, definetly worth a dabble

you don't always need to be a household name, to play in a squad of players we have.

he's very talanted, infact i'm still surprised none of the big 4 have already signed him over the last year.

Ntini77 said:
His attitude could put off potential suitors.
Balotelli_592002t.jpg

something tells me that may not be a problem to us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.