nzogbia

The Fat el Hombre said:
Another average also ran who isn't good enough

File under gary cahill, leghton baines, charlie adam etc

Agreed !
If he's the best we can hope for then god help us.

9m he's available for.

-

WIGAN have slapped a £12million price tag on Charles N'Zogbia.

But any Champions League side can land the winger for around £9m.

Sunderland, Newcastle and Liverpool are sniffing around the Frenchman, 25, who wants to play for a top club.

But Latics will try and prevent him joining a club who could prove to be a rival to them next season.

So when Toon enquired they were quoted the higher price.

Boss Roberto Martinez said: "If a club comes in who are not in the Champions League, I'd say no. We don't need to sell."

LoveCity said:
9m he's available for.

-

WIGAN have slapped a £12million price tag on Charles N'Zogbia.

But any Champions League side can land the winger for around £9m.

Sunderland, Newcastle and Liverpool are sniffing around the Frenchman, 25, who wants to play for a top club.

But Latics will try and prevent him joining a club who could prove to be a rival to them next season.

So when Toon enquired they were quoted the higher price.

Boss Roberto Martinez said: "If a club comes in who are not in the Champions League, I'd say no. We don't need to sell."
CIty faithful don't lie, comments like this just makes you feel a little Unitedish don't it :) I mean 3 years ago, this would have had my blood boiling :P Now I just smile and think, yeah take a number we'll get to you :P

Why don't the Goonies cut out the middle man and go straight for this lad? Half the price and much better than Downing i believe.

I still want him here,fantastic squad player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.