nzogbia

Sorry chaps, but big NO from me.

Great pace, but average player. Also attitude stinks. Ballo aside(as bobby knows him well), we don't want players coming in that could fu*k us about!

Im looking at the complete package please.

stavros said:
ricky77 said:
stavros said:
*gets ready for abuse*

heard we have had a bid accepted for him.

just passing on info iv heard.
that is all.

Would love that to be true

I know you can't give names and wouldn't expect you to. But when you say someone told you , is it like the Alan brazil " a bloke down the pub told me " or would it be a reliable source

For the money he would cost this would be a cracking signing.

its a reliable source , but its someone connected to wigan fc, rather than a city source. dont really want to say anymore, but i hope its accurate
Me too. Quality player. a great dribbler who can score goals.

In a Wigan team he will get marked, but in our team could teams afford to double-mark him.

always been a good player but never got the recognition he would have done if playing for a sky4 team. would be happy if we signed him.

I was thinking this morning we should go for this guy as if all the players leave that we expect to it could leave us a little light on numbers. For the kind of price being branded around it would be a no brainer and i actually think he is better than Valencia!

bagshaw422 said:
I was thinking this morning we should go for this guy as if all the players leave that we expect to it could leave us a little light on numbers. For the kind of price being branded around it would be a no brainer and i actually think he is better than Valencia!
Valencia is better defensively.

Wigan fans seem to think he has been offered a new contract by Wigan

£10 million bid from villa supposedly:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14165590.stm

Aston Villa have made a bid to sign Wigan Athletic winger Charles N'Zogbia, BBC Sport understands.

New manager Alex McLeish is keen on the Frenchman to replace Stewart Downing, who is in talks with Liverpool after the clubs agreed a fee on Tuesday.

Villa have also seen Ashley Young depart for Manchester United earlier this summer.

N'Zogbia, 25, has made almost 250 appearances in English football, with Wigan and former club Newcastle.

taconinja said:
cityboy1 said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
If it means not having our pants pulled down by Gollum again for Baines, then I´m in favour!
baines is a left back and nzogbia a winger they play into different position
N'Zogbia can play left back.

Actually, that's very interesting and has instantly changed my mind on why we're allegedly interested in him............................Clichy & N'zogbia partnership could be tasty.
Interchanging fullbacks/wingers working in tandem is a very potent weapon. I thought Richards & SWP could have been special together on the right flank a few years back but obviously passed by now.
It would mean Mancini switching to 4-4-2....................perhaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.