Oasis reunion

Imagine being the assistant that has to explain to Liam Gallagher how bots are buying up all the tickets

You sure you got the drummer right Tony and your details from previous dealings with Liam or Oasis.
Mine wasn’t going through because I had the wrong first name.
I’ve seen another screen shot they are extending the time frame so try again
It came through earlier today

A girl on Twitter has showed some good entrepreneurial skills.

She lives right next to Heaton Park and has said that anyone who can get her a ticket can pitch a tent in her back garden and save on extortionate hotel fees.

She’s now got dozens, if not hundreds, of people aiming to book an additional ticket, to take her up on the offer.
We are hoping to park the car at my cousins house right next to Heaton Park

A girl on Twitter has showed some good entrepreneurial skills.

She lives right next to Heaton Park and has said that anyone who can get her a ticket can pitch a tent in her back garden and save on extortionate hotel fees.

She’s now got dozens, if not hundreds, of people aiming to book an additional ticket, to take her up on the offer.

There would be a chance to.make a few bob for anybody on public transport routes to the venues or close by if they let out a spare room or stick a few put you ups around the house.

There would be a chance to.make a few bob for anybody on public transport routes to the venues or close by if they let out a spare room or stick a few put you ups around the house.
Interesting.
I live in a 2 bed flat at the bottom of Victoria Ave (5 min drive away)

I could stay at a friends, stock the fridge up with alcohol, offer a drop off & pick up service, throw in a couple of Bucket Hats

I could be on a winner here ;-)

Interesting.
I live in a 2 bed flat at the bottom of Victoria Ave (5 min drive away)

I could stay at a friends, stock the fridge up with alcohol, offer a drop off & pick up service, throw in a couple of Bucket Hats

I could be on a winner here ;-)

So long as you don't get tosspots staying why not? A few put you ups in the living room and you could easily make a few hundred quid. They only want somewhere to doss down for a few hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.