Oasis reunion

I think it’s sad that folk are being made to jump through hoops to get overpriced tickets to see what is no doubt a lot of those sad folks favourite bands. It’s a vulgar way of treating their fans.
They’ll think it’s worth it to see them though, I guess.

I do think the prices for standing are ridiculous and I can't stand Heaton Park so I won't be going to the MCR gigs.

Prices for seating at Wembley and Murrayfield are a bit more palatable so I'm hoping we're successful in getting tickets for one of those gigs.

I won £500 off the bookies last week so I'll use that for a weekend in (hopefully) Edinburgh with the wife and see the band that were the 1st band we saw together when we were courting. (Coms 2005)

They’ll think it’s worth it to see them though, I guess.
Yeah they will - I’ve seen them twice myself and they were good but so were The Killers and so were Depeche Mode and so were loads of others and they were good without having the same cunty attitude that Noel and Liam Gallagher seem to have - and let’s face it they look more like Soft Cell than Oasis in their latest publicity shot - I keep laughing at it.

I think it’s sad that folk are being made to jump through hoops to get overpriced tickets to see what is no doubt a lot of those said folks favourite bands. It’s a vulgar way of treating their fans.

how do they make it fair? demand is just way to high

how do they make it fair? demand is just way to high
Demand is way too high for tickets for concerts for a lot of artists but I’ve never heard of a Ticket Pre-Sale ballot before - they could have just sold tickets in the same way everyone else does. But then they wouldn’t have grabbed so many headlines and generated so much interest and publicity.

Folk are already getting FOMO about not hearing anything from their application to be part of the ballot lol.

Demand is way too high for tickets for concerts for a lot of artists but I’ve never heard of a Ticket Pre-Sale ballot before - they could have just sold tickets in the same way everyone else does. But then they wouldn’t have grabbed so many headlines and generated so much interest and publicity.

Folk are already getting FOMO about not hearing anything from their application to be part of the ballot lol.
Well maybe the ballot will work out better and others will adopt the idea.

Well maybe the ballot will work out better and others will adopt the idea.

I think the ballot box system is to get local people at gigs near where they live like Manchester Heaton Park
But the black market for tickets and touts asking daft prices

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.