Oasis reunion

By the time next summer has been and gone, everyone who wants to see Oasis, will have attended one of the gigs. They will assess the demand tomorrow and then announce enough further gigs to match it.
There will be that many tickets available on the secondary market, you will be able to take your pick.
I am going to save myself the hassle tomorrow and buy one off Twickets, next year, once I have decided where I want to go.

Good luck to everyone in the morning.
Ge…nau.

By the time next summer has been and gone, everyone who wants to see Oasis, will have attended one of the gigs. They will assess the demand tomorrow and then announce enough further gigs to match it.
There will be that many tickets available on the secondary market, you will be able to take your pick.
I am going to save myself the hassle tomorrow and buy one off Twickets, next year, once I have decided where I want to go.

Good luck to everyone in the morning.
i kind of agree with this i think everyone that wants a ticket will get a ticket

I wouldn't normally go to gigs nowadays. My body is knackered, I like a brew just before bed at 10pm. 64 in a few weeks time. I don't enjoy the journey to the Etihad 12hrs in a car is to long.

But I do all of these because my lad likes to take me. It takes me days to get over a matchday trip lol.

The father and son time is something you can't buy, the ex got the house all I can leave him with is memories.

It's because of me my lad likes Oasis and most Manchester bands, plus he is City mad.

He took me to the villa game (3-2), there and back in one day. Than on the Wednesday we were back for Liams gig at the Etihad lol. I was knackered for days.

We are trying for the Wembley dates, we both go in our gagooles and bucket hats lol.

Oasis meant alot to me in the 90's living in Kent surrounded my plastic rags. Here was a mega group giving it large, proudly letting everyone know they are City fans. Even with us being shit. Proud to be mancs, only Bonehead was a rag.
Oasis we're my music and still are listening to them or their individual stuff daily.

I did something I said I would never do but at the Brighton away game last season I got a selfie with Noel ( sorry Noel ).
I just had to lol

Ramble over lol
Fuckin old **** - I mean oooooh that's interesting ;-)

Seriously, you are spot on matey - he's a lucky boy in a lot of respects. Sadly caring parents seem a given nowadays.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.