Oasis reunion

There’s a section of society who live for being fucking miserable and not content with their own misery decide they have to project it over to everyone else.
Just be miserable in your own safe spaces please, I’m sick of hearing from you all.
Miserable cunts.
Plenty of them on this very thread.

There’s a section of society who live for being fucking miserable and not content with their own misery decide they have to project it over to everyone else.
Just be miserable in your own safe spaces please, I’m sick of hearing from you all.
Miserable cunts.
Its called the Matchday thread

9:01am I will be in Lidl getting hazelnut croissants, bacon, some oven bottom muffins and ale for the afternoon.
my stress levels will be 0 and my bank balance healthy
You really are going above and beyond to let us all know how not bothered you are about this. Are you ok?

9:01am I will be in Lidl getting hazelnut croissants, bacon, some oven bottom muffins and ale for the afternoon.
my stress levels will be 0 and my bank balance healthy

That all sounds good, but for the croissants I've recently been converted to the ones with the sort of vanilla creme centre. A thread on croissant fillings will be preferable to the angst there's going to be on this thread tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.