Oasis reunion

Charging stupid prices seems to be accepted these days as the norm, £7 a pint, stupid rail fares £150 to stand in a field. The world is going mad all so millionaires can earn more millions, how much fucking money do they need, £100 would’ve been a sweet spot for everyone.
You not think the reforming of Oasis for these gigs isn’t about ££££?
The Burnage lads are already multi millionaires…….

Just been looking at links to loads of old concerts, interviews. It is amazing how many City shirts scarfs and references there were around each event.
This is going to be even more prevalent now given our fantastic and historic success, it is going to be wonderful to see and as the concerts roll out worldwide CITY will benefit with massive exposure, and Pep on stage haha at each one. well a cut out at least.
What a time to be a Blue

By the time next summer has been and gone, everyone who wants to see Oasis, will have attended one of the gigs. They will assess the demand tomorrow and then announce enough further gigs to match it.
There will be that many tickets available on the secondary market, you will be able to take your pick.
I am going to save myself the hassle tomorrow and buy one off Twickets, next year, once I have decided where I want to go.

Good luck to everyone in the morning.

Sadly it looks like I’ve not been chosen. No email yet. Still 2 hours to go, but I would assume all the emails have been sent out by now. Oh well, I’ll try and buy tickets tomorrow like hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of other people.

I had to laugh. Popped into Waitrose earlier and two old women were discussing waiting for the email and fretting about getting tickets for the concerts, on the bread isle. :-) Brilliant.

The 24-year-old posted on TikTok after some fans complained about young people now jumping on the Oasis bandwagon.

Anais wrote: "One thing I won’t stand for is the ageism and the misogyny around people getting tickets.

"Sorry if a 19-year-old girl in a pink cowboy hat wants to be there, I will have my friendship bracelets ready."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.