Oasis reunion

Though my opinion of the brothers may differ the setiment on a reunion gig I can agree with

Leave it be and be remembered for the great band you were of the time not, don't become a novelty act like the Roses did.

plus those heaton park gigs were awful, they sounded terrible and the poor ice cream van that go pissed up the side of constanly as lazy pissed men in their 40s+ couldn't be arsed to walk to the toilets

Took my daughter (then aged 14) to the final Heaton Park gig. Thankfully paid a tenner for each ticket outside from a tout. Dozens of them desperately trying to offload them.

The stage was at the bottom of the hill. I couldn't see the stage (I'm 5 ft 10) and was eye level with the middle of the huge video screens, my daughter couldn't see anything, not even the screens. Had her on my shoulders every now and then and then at the end had to walk back to Moston as public transport was shite.

Awful venue

Noels output has been diminishing in quality for quite some time, this was always gonna be the best chance of a reunion. It could all be the usual bullshit for headlines thing though.

Last edited:
If they ever did reunite, we all know it’d end up being the Liam Gallagher circus
Will he perform, won't he perform
So, ….

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.