Oasis reunion

If they ever did reunite, we all know it’d end up being the Liam Gallagher circus
Will he perform, won't he perform
So, ….

giphy.gif

No offence mate, but I don't think you've been paying attention to Liam's work rate and professionalism since this comeback. Multiple studio albums, several huge world wide tours and hardly any cancelled gigs during that time.

The Beady Eye decline and subsequent few years in the wilderness seemed to put a rocket up him. He seems like a man on a mission to prove a point and he's doing a pretty good job of it. Having seen him at Co-op live recently I'm very confident that the standard of gigs would be top class, even if they are only doing it for the money and I'm not sure that matters to the people who are desperate to seem them perform.

I'm a bit ambivalent about if they get back together or not. I was there in their peak and absolutely loved it, but over time my love for the band has lessened somewhat. Still in and around my top10 bands but just not in my top 3 or 4 which they were 20 years ago. Now if the Kinks dusted down their zimmer frames and got back together, or Morrisey, Marr and Joyce decided to have a huge hug and start gigging again then I'd be fucking ecstatic! I'm more for Oasis getting back together so my daughter can see em.
Nice to hone in on yet another @Mad Eyed Screamer burner account............. ;-)

If they ever did reunite, we all know it’d end up being the Liam Gallagher circus
Will he perform, won't he perform
So, ….

giphy.gif
It's not 2003, and Liam Gallagher isn't some unreliable pissed idiot.

He's one of the most professional and hard working artists out there these days.

tbf Liam has touted making up a few times, seems noel has always been the one being cold on the idea.

but hey he turns up at cup finals or a few games when we are on course for the title so many blues can only see him in a good light where his brother must be the bellend

Noels output has been diminishing in quality for quite some time, this was always gonna be the best chance of a reunion. It could all be the usual bullshit for headlines thing though.

Have you listened to his most recent album? Some of the best stuff he’s done since Oasis in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.