Oasis reunion

I’d love it if all electronic devices were banned and it was just paper tickets.

No selfies, no Insta pics, no videos, no thousands of arms in the air so all you see are smartphone screens instead of the band/stage with most people not even properly watching or listening because they’re living the moment through their phones.

Been to a few clubs over the years where you were denied entry if you had a camera or phone on you.
I agree and I wish it was the case.

Quite a few wouldn't bother then which would be good. People will be buying tickets purely for the hype over the love of music and will take joy in gloating on social media.

My eldest lad will be deployed in July next year so we’ll be trying to get tickets to watch them with the Jocks

Fancied another week in Northumberland so we’ll hopefully kill two birds with one stone

The boys were 2 & 3 when I went to Knebworth.. We’ve been to see NGHFB a couple of times as a family at Blenheim and the NEC and they were awesome so this will be the icing on the cake if we get the tickets..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.