Oasis reunion

he needs a little time to wake up

Fucking Wells Fargo kept flagging my card...lost my 4 tickets and had to search again. Same deal second attempt....they then texted me to call them. Luckily 4 tickets back in cart successfully. After 5 minute convo of clarifying who I was, they finally unblocked my card. With 12 seconds to spare, my order finally processed. Fuck me, I need a beer at 4:30 in the morning here haha.

Looking at social media these gigs will be full of TikTok twats who'd never heard of Oasis until 6 months ago
Exactly. My step daughters are exactly like that.

Not that long ago I was slated by them because adidas gazelle are for old men.

They’ve both recently started wearing adidas. And are now devout followers of oasis.

I hope it rains for them should they be unfortunate enough to get tickets.

Fucking Wells Fargo kept flagging my card...lost my 4 tickets and had to search again. Same deal second attempt....they then texted me to call them. Luckily 4 tickets back in cart successfully. After 5 minute convo of clarifying who I was, they finally unblocked my card. With 12 seconds to spare, my order finally processed. Fuck me, I need a beer at 4:30 in the morning here haha.
At least you got tickets, congrats! I sorted out my payment card last night. No foreign transaction fees, but I doubt that will matter at this point.

I bet nobody's watching the game tonight, too busy looking at their phones continually, and I mean at the London Stadium as well, lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.