Oasis reunion

Not many things that entice me to get on a plane to bighty but City and an Oasis reunion are definitely up there.
Don’t like them, don’t go, just go about your lives and find something else to get pissed off about.
Ha ha spot on.

They really get under some peoples knickers on here dont they.

It'll be biblical :-)

I think with Andy no longer with us, that ship has sailed now. Thankfully.
Selfish I know, but I saw them 5 times when it mattered. I saw Morrissey 4 times last year and will be seeing Johnny in October. I'm more than happy with that.
Together again (for me) would have me comparing the then and now and nothing could ever top the then. I know for those not around at the time it would be their chance to witness the greatest band ever and of course had it ever happened (or even if it does with a replacement for Andy) then I'll see you down at the front of the stage.......
The selfish bastards split when I was 13 :(

Not many things that entice me to get on a plane to bighty but City and an Oasis reunion are definitely up there.
Don’t like them, don’t go, just go about your lives and find something else to get pissed off about.

Can I get pissed off if it means I have to change my dog's favourite walking route? ;)

Definitely not been this much in the press following previous rumours of a reunion. Be interesting to see who will be in the reunion line up. Bonehead will be in there you would think.
Maine road I would say was the best gig I ever went to in terms of pure atmosphere.

Have you listened to his most recent album? Some of the best stuff he’s done since Oasis in my opinion.
I have and its a strange one with Noel, there isn't a bad song on that album. If one of them came on the radio I'm perfectly happy to listen to it, I couldn't listen to the whole album though, I've tried. Its all a bit one paced samey and pleasant.

Very nice to play my guitar along with. Haven't put any on my play list though.

Last edited:
The gig will be full of dicks who don't normally attend gigs. It won't be the authentic / organic experience we had in the 90s/00s.

Noel knows the demand for a reunion would be crazy to turn down any longer, Age is catching up with him and he wouldn't want a shit sort of tribute tour,

But I will never understand why songwriters like Noel Cutting off one's nose to spite one's face, What has his solo career produced other than a easy life. Noels a rock & roller and should be rocking with Oasis tag. Paul Weller is the same with his shit show TSC and solo career WHY. He was in the biggest band at the time The Jam and just walked away and now its to late for the jam.

Noel solo career releasing new stuff or Doing the same stuff with an Oasis tag, Its a No brainer Pennies vs Millions

Noel knows the demand for a reunion would be crazy to turn down any longer, Age is catching up with him and he wouldn't want a shit sort of tribute tour,

But I will never understand why songwriters like Noel Cutting off one's nose to spite one's face, What has his solo career produced other than a easy life. Noels a rock & roller and should be rocking with Oasis tag. Paul Weller is the same with his shit show TSC and solo career WHY. He was in the biggest band at the time The Jam and just walked away and now its to late for the jam.

Noel solo career releasing new stuff or Doing the same stuff with an Oasis tag, Its a No brainer Pennies vs Millions

‘ Other than an easy life’ - yeh who’d want that lol!

He smashed it with Oasis. Left the band at the right time, they had peaked long before the band split.

Went solo, found new found freedom, had 3/4 Number 1 Albums, toured all around the world and played to sold out arenas, venues and festivals. Best decision he made was leaving Oasis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.