Oasis reunion

, or Morrisey, Marr and Joyce decided to have a huge hug and start gigging again then I'd be fucking ecstatic!
I think with Andy no longer with us, that ship has sailed now. Thankfully.
Selfish I know, but I saw them 5 times when it mattered. I saw Morrissey 4 times last year and will be seeing Johnny in October. I'm more than happy with that.
Together again (for me) would have me comparing the then and now and nothing could ever top the then. I know for those not around at the time it would be their chance to witness the greatest band ever and of course had it ever happened (or even if it does with a replacement for Andy) then I'll see you down at the front of the stage.......

Three of best gigs I’ve ever seen: Oasis at Manchester Uni, Leeds Irish Centre and the Brighton Rank Centre.

Two of the worst gigs I’ve been to: Oasis at Reebok and the 2nd night they did at Wembley.

Stadia gigs are absolutely shite.

Three of best gigs I’ve ever seen: Oasis at Manchester Uni, Leeds Irish Centre and the Brighton Rank Centre.

Two of the worst gigs I’ve been to: Oasis at Reebok and the 2nd night they did at Wembley.

Stadia gigs are absolutely shite.
Best I went too was blackpool empress ballroom.
Maine rd was pretty special aswell

Usually ignore all these rumours but seems to be true this time. Never thought they would.

I'd go every night if I could!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.