Oasis reunion

Yup, I’m expecting something along those lines. I was 84k at the start. It’s the principle of actually getting to the front even if I don’t get anything now…
Guaranteed the website wouldn’t be able to cope with the demand. Surely it can’t be that hard

I'm surprised that See and GigsAndTours is still down and has been all day (for me). I get the 'we are busy page' but surely if people have had that for hours on end, some would give up?

I'm on my last attempt now with TM... only a few thousand left to go!

Percy Bysshe Shelley, The rich get richer and the poor get poorer

This is how the Rich get Richer, Somebody is making millions for doing nothing other than having money in the first place, 12 months' interest rates alone will give somebody a healthy return, Oasis will be already given their slice of the pie and rumoured to be around £50million each

This Oasis reunion will gross over £1billion with a net profit of around £500million

On the remote chance I get to the front and there’s something reasonable left, what’s the best method of actually being able to purchase them?

Just wait if it hangs on checking availability or refresh?…

They will announce more gigs I wouldn't worry about it. Definitely don't be lured into paying over the odds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.