Oasis reunion

PA Media has more on the fans reporting on their experience of tickets more than doubling from around £148 to around £355 on Ticketmaster after they waited for hours to secure their place at the Oasis Live 25 shows.

An explanation by the website about the “on-demand standing ticket” price says: “The event organiser has priced these tickets according to their market value. Tickets do not include VIP packages. Availability and pricing are subject to change.”

When asked about this issue by the PA, Ticketmaster said it does not set prices, and shared a link to its website where it says costs can be “fixed or market-based”.

It’s really shit that they’ve done this, and it’s down to the promoter, which for these shows is SJM Concerts.

Greedy fucking bastards.

I got tickets at £148 which is pricey enough but I know someone who’s just managed to get through after trying all day and they’ve being asked for nearly 400 quid

Fucking pricks

Well annoyed. Been to the front of the queue 3 times today for it to fail in one way or another.

Now seeing about ticketmaster offering 'in demand' tickets at 3x the face value.
Their description of these are they are selling then at the market value.

But they have already said you can only resell on official channels at face value. So how is the market value any more than face value.

There should be laws to prevent this kind of thing and artists should be standing up for the fans and refusing to work with criminals such as ticketmaster.

Four tickets secured for Cardiff. Fucking hell that was stressful.
Was that your first choice? Were there many left for all the stadium venues?
Looking for Dublin or Edinburgh to make a weekend of it but not holding out much hope. Back in the queue at 130k....

Managed to get the single ticket I needed for the Friday and took it on the chin and paid the 'on demand' price. I'm not paying for it but it's absolutely outrageous.

GigsAndTours have some tickets but you have to be quick when you're on there.

Well annoyed. Been to the front of the queue 3 times today for it to fail in one way or another.

Now seeing about ticketmaster offering 'in demand' tickets at 3x the face value.
Their description of these are they are selling then at the market value.

But they have already said you can only resell on official channels at face value. So how is the market value any more than face value.

There should be laws to prevent this kind of thing and artists should be standing up for the fans and refusing to work with criminals such as ticketmaster.
It is the artists promoter that's responsible for it, the band has to take some of the flack too

It’s really shit that they’ve done this, and it’s down to the promoter, which for these shows is SJM Concerts.

Greedy fucking bastards.

I got tickets at £148 which is pricey enough but I know someone who’s just managed to get through after trying all day and they’ve being asked for nearly 400 quid

Fucking pricks
Simon Moran making a mint.

Managed to get the single ticket I needed for the Friday and took it on the chin and paid the 'on demand' price. I'm not paying for it but it's absolutely outrageous.

GigsAndTours have some tickets but you have to be quick when you're on there.
Gigs and tours / see tickets has been unavailable for me since 0700..

What bugs me is that this gig is at Heaton Park and I can't think of a worse venue. Getting there is a pain and getting back is even worse. The travel infrastructure just isn't set up to cater for 80k people there.

The sound is terrible if you're near the back, the bars can't cope and the bogs are a disgrace after an hour. The whole venue just isn't good enough and I can imagine the field will be shit as well for the last night of the gigs there.

And to top it all the cost of the tickets is appalling. At least I've got some brownie points with the wife! :)

Dear plebs, we hate you and would like to enslave you .
As we can't do that due to some killjoy snowflakes we'll settle for having your money.

Love Noel Liam and Simon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.