Oasis reunion

Waited 5 hours in queue only to get this message:

Your Session Has Been Suspended

Something about your browsing behavior or network made us think you were a bot.

What can I do to resolve this?

• Try again from a different device or a different location
  • Ensure you have enabled JavaScript in your web browser
  • Remove any third party browser plugins that may be running

I have no other browsers running, JavaScript is enabled. No idea why it thinks I’m a bot as had to confirm I was not a bot at the start of the process. Gutted
That’s shite, it’s all wrong isn’t it. I’m glad I don’t follow any of the massive bands, the stress of getting tickets to City’s massive games is exhausting enough for me.

Hope you get some eventually.

They can ban dynamic pricing sure but they'll just set the face value higher in the first place. Rinsing fans for the maximum amount possible is a choice and the bands are complicit in it.
Think a lot of the problem with ticket prices now is streaming music. Record sales used to be the main bread winner, with touring a new album as a bonus. Touring now, especially for new bands, is the main source of income.

Got 2, paid stupid ‘dynamic’ prices but desperately wanted to see them again and after 6 hours online didn’t want to just walk away.

It’s a fucking disgrace that this was allowed but partially my fault for paying it but if I hadn’t someone else would.

Is what it is.

Told her it’s her Xmas and 40th birthday presents… nice date in Heaton park.

This along with you thinking they would be playing at the Etihad is complete bollocks.

The policing will be a nightmare, The demand for tickets will only increase people willing to turn up without tickets, 80.000 fans with valid tickets for Heaton Park is going to take some policing and security on its own

Add local people from Manchester just wanting to be there or hope to sneak in by any means possible its going to be a nightmare, Unless the police put a cut-off zone around Prestwich and Heaton Park area and do a stop and search checking tickets then I can not see how they can stop trouble

Got 2, paid stupid ‘dynamic’ prices but desperately wanted to see them again and after 6 hours online didn’t want to just walk away.

It’s a fucking disgrace that this was allowed but partially my fault for paying it but if I hadn’t someone else would.

Is what it is.

Told her it’s her Xmas and 40th birthday presents… nice date in Heaton park.
That’s the thing, people will pay it out of principle so they’ve not wasted a day watching a screen!

I clicked the dynamic platinum seats but don’t think it’s going to find any..

Think a lot of the problem with ticket prices now is streaming music. Record sales used to be the main bread winner, with touring a new album as a bonus. Touring now, especially for new bands, is the main source of income.

A lad in work who used to work in the music industry, in a band, and produced records, confirmed this. Artists get peanuts for streaming their records. Obviously the biggest artists still make big money. The big money is now from live shows, hence the high ticket prices. Oasis will make £60mill alone from the Manchester ticket sales.

I read a while back that most acts only break even for concerts and make most of their lolly on merch sales.

Streaming has hurt bands no but touring and merch has always been a bigger earner than shifting album units

I started the process at 7am this morning, had all the different dates open etc on my phone and laptop, got stuck in an endless loop of getting kicked out of queuing systems, websites becoming unreachable etc. Me and my Sister had made a deal that we would go together with my Mrs so wanted 3 tickets, I was still sat pissing about with it an hour ago when my Sister rang my Mrs to let her know she had managed to get 3 this morning at 10 past 9 whilst at work, absolutely no idea how as she did nothing different, just wish I'd not wasted all day sat trying, happy but naffed off its such a difficult thing now, had exactly the same everytime I try to buy tickets and it really puts me off. Good luck everyone, there must be more dates getting announced when they know they can shift so many, it's like money for old rope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.