Oasis reunion

Just been texted off a mate who said City ST holders got early access .
I’m sure it’s bollocks but if anyone knows different .

Just been texted off a mate who said City ST holders got early access .
I’m sure it’s bollocks but if anyone knows different .
It is bollocks.... I heard a dipper joking at the golf yesterday "They've given City seasoncard holders free tickets and the remaining 49,500 / 50,000 tickets go on sale tomorrow"... Hilarious

Well annoyed. Been to the front of the queue 3 times today for it to fail in one way or another.

Now seeing about ticketmaster offering 'in demand' tickets at 3x the face value.
Their description of these are they are selling then at the market value.

But they have already said you can only resell on official channels at face value. So how is the market value any more than face value.

There should be laws to prevent this kind of thing and artists should be standing up for the fans and refusing to work with criminals such as ticketmaster.
I think the new government are looking into let’s hope they legislate but won’t hold my breath

355 quid for a concert tkt,200(if you're lucky) transport and/or digs,100 on food and drink(again,if you're lucky),all to try and get a glimpse of someone singing(if you're lucky) in a dog shit field.
Each to their own I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.